8th Annual Anti-Piracy & Content Protection Summit
Increasing Content Security and Fighting Piracy through Education, Innovation and Enforcement
The industries plagued by piracy have experienced seismic activity since we last convened in Los Angeles in late June of 2016, setting the scene for our revamped 2017 summit.
The latest data reporting on the frequency of content theft is distressing the anti-piracy world, as it enumerates that piracy is not only on the rise, but perhaps more disconcerting, consumers are uneducated as to the long-term effects piracy and content theft has on future content creation.
What’s New for 2017 & Benefits of Attending?
· Hear about the latest threats to content and how to protect IP during the production and pre-release stages so keep your revenue in-house.
· Learn the best remedies to employ post-release, after content has been compromised to mitigate damage as quickly as possible.
· Discover the most advanced technology that can be used in combatting piracy to stay ahead of the hackers.
· Network and benchmark with the most celebrated thought leaders in across the industries affected by piracy, to level-set with your peers.
· Monetize the impact of regulations and case law in order to re-vamp your internal compliance program.
Past Featured Speakers
Vice Chair & Sr. Director
Global Platform , Ericsson
VP Content Protection
Entertainment Software Association
Chief Operating Officer
U.S. Magistrate Judge
Southern District of California
Entertainment Security Consultant & Former VP Technology
Global Security Consultant
Dreamworks Animation SKG
VFT Solutions Inc.
VP Media and Security Technology
Sony Pictures Entertainment
Former President and Vice Chairman
VP Digital Publishing
Former Vice President and Associate General Counsel
Senior Program Manager, PlayReady Content Protection
AVP, Global Anti-Piracy & Content Security
Corporate Sr. Director, Global Piracy Conversion Team
Deputy City Attorney
Office of the Los Angeles City Attorney
Sr. Director, Content Security
Turner Broadcasting System
Content Protection Strategy Consultant
Film Production Executive
New Regency Productions, Inc.
Supervising Special Agent, FBI
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Senior Privacy Counsel
Senior Director Product Marketing & Partnerships
NexGuard, a Civolution Company
Senior Counsel, Content Protection
Motion Picture Association of America
RSM, Northeastern University
United States Attorney, Western District of New York
US Department of Justice
Head of Anti-Piracy Research and Analysis
Global Platform & ARM
Director, Anti-Piracy and Web Security
Past Attendees Say it Best
"Showing of participants/speakers led to great networking – much greater engagement than experienced in other conferences."
“Great topics, high level of participation”
“Excellent speakers and topics”
“Networking is great here. A lot of knowledge sharing with those in the enforcement side”
“Making great contacts with other copyright holders”